- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin regards parallels between South Ossetia and Abkhazia and Kosovo as grounded2009-08-26 18:01
Comparisons of Kosovo case with South Ossetia and Abkhazia are quite grounded, believes Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia. - ITAR TASS. He calls on world community participants "not to be vassals of one country".gt-en-newsitem-inside
Putin believes that "international legal personality of Abkhazia and South Ossetia starts from the moment of its recognition by at least one subject of international relations". "In this way, recognition by Russia is enough", he said.
"From moral and ethical point of view comparison of Kosovo, the Kosovo precedent, with Abkhazia and South Ossetia is quite grounded. In fact, there is no difference, - Putin stated. - In both cases ethnic conflicts exist, in both cases there were violations of law".