- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
As IMF member Russia continues rendering aid to Georgia2009-08-26 18:45
Being a member of IMF, the Russian Federation continues rendering aid to Georgia, and it witnesses that Russia doesn't want Georgia's humiliation - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I want to draw attention to the fact that Russia renders aid to Georgia as well: you are likely to know that Georgia receives vast means via IMF; we, as the Fund members, allocate significant sums to this organisation, which are later divided among countries in need and come to Georgia as well", Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, highlighted after the negotiations with South Ossetian delegation.
"It again witnesses that we are not interested in Georgia's humiliation, in figuring out the losers and winners. We are interested in establishment of stable situation guaranteeing peace and stability to all the peoples residing in Caucasus", the PM stated.