- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU signed agreements on visa regime simplification and readmission with Georgia2009-08-27 10:43
The EU signed agreements on visa regime simplification and readmission with Georgia, said yesterday Christiane Hohmann, the press secretary of Benita Ferrero-Waldner, the European Commissioner for Foreign Relations and Neighbourhood Policy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
""Negotiations on both issues have been finished successfully," she said. Yet the documents must be endorsd by the EU Council.
The texts were agreed in the course of another round of negotiations between Georgia and the EU, held in Brussels on August 24th - 25th .
Some categories of Georgian citizens [including business representatives, journalists, state employed, students] will undergo simplified procedure of Shengen visa issuing. A term for this agreement is the signed accord on readmission - acceptance of illegal immigrants with Georgian citizenship banished from the EU. In fact, the agreement on readmission is bilateral, and the EU is also obliged to accept its citizens banished from Georgia.