- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian commented the Day of Independence2009-08-27 11:14
August 26th is not the day of Abkhazia's and South Ossetia's independency recognition, but rather the day of legitimization of "Georgia's occupation" by Russia, said deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Nalbandov in the light of the celebrations held yesterday in Sokhunmi and Tskhinval.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He believes that one year ago Moscow made a big mistake declaring independency of "these Georgian regions".
"In this way the Russian Federation violated all the international acts. How it's clear to everyone that in August 2008 in fact the process of Russia's isolation from the rest of the world began", Nalbandov said and underlined that besides Russia and Nicaragua no state recognized the independency of "these Georgian territories".