- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Minister of Economy of Georgia to deliver a speech in the government meeting2009-08-27 14:21
Zurab Pololikashvili, the new Minister of Economic Development of Georgia, will present a speech at today's sitting of the government - GeorgiaTimes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He will present reports on three points of the agenda: project of bill on measures to favor development of tourist infrastructure; amendments to previous government's decrees on Cheap Credit; Export Stimulation; Development of Regional Tourism, Agriculture and Folk Trades; and a project on renting immobile property to entrepreneur David Janjgava.
The new minister was yesterday introduced to the Ministry by the PM. Gilauri expressed confidence that Pololikashvili would be able to tackle all the problematic issues and coordinate work with other agencies.
At the Cabinet meeting [State Chancellery, 2 p.m at local time] 14 issues will be discussed.
According to State Chancellery press service, most part of agenda is of economic character.