- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sikharulidze can leave his post even today?2009-08-27 16:00
David Sikharulidze, the minister of Defense of Georgia, can leave his post even today, the Vzglyad reports alluding to Georgian mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sikharulidze is absent at the government sitting, his Ministry makes no comment.
Independent sources say about his confrontation with own Deputy, Bacho Akhalaya, the protégé of the ruling party [United National Movement].
Sikharulidze is 41. Previously he was the ambassador of Georgia to the U.S., the Deputy and the First Deputy of the Minister of Defense, the Deputy Secretary of the National Security Council. He's a psychiatrist by occupation; was appointed the minister in December 2008.