- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Minister of Economy started personnel purges2009-08-27 16:11
Zurab Pololikashvili, the new Minister of Economic Development, has already started a personnel purge in his agency. Today he has announced he dismissed 4 out of 5 his deputies: Georgi Shanidze, Irakli Gachechiladze, Levan Pateishvili and Sulkhan sisauri. The remaining one is Uruzmag Karkusov - GeorgiaTimes reporter.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Pololikashvili hasn't mentioned the possible candidates and the possibility of personnel purges in departments, but promised to share it all at the press conference in September.
The new minister promises to announce his plans for the future at the nearest press conference.