- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry confirmed detention of 14 citizens in Spain2009-08-27 17:12
The Ministry of foreign Affairs of Georgia confirmed the fact of detention of 14 its citizens in Spain. The information about detention had been spread by Spanish mass media - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
14 people were detained over suspicion of shoplifting and car thefts.
The special operation aimed to catch them was conducted in two stages: first 8 were detained, all the rest were caught at the attempt to run away.
Police searched the arrested and removed significant amounts of electric appliances, computers, jewelry, expensive coins.
In the nearest hours the Georgian consular service in Spain will receive information who and in which circumstances was detained.