- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Public Defender: Ministry of Defense is now headed by a criminal2009-08-28 11:54
Sozar Subari, the Public Defender of Georgia, stated that "a criminal was appointed" the Minister of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last evening, at the meeting with journalists, he announced that Bacho Akhalaya "in latest years repeatedly revealed himself as a person breaking law and neglecting law".
"There are many facts enough to start a criminal case against Akhalaya," ombudsman explained.
At the same time Subari said he couldn't rule out the use of army "for solution of domestic policy issues and against opposition" while Akhalaya in the office.