- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Arsenic found in Borjomi mineral water2009-08-28 16:10
Ukrainian scientists detected harmful matters in a number of well-known trademarks of mineral waters: Borjomi, Narzan, Yessentuki, said Sergei Savenkov, the Chief Sanitary Inspector of Kharkov region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Arsenic found in Borjomi - official site of Kharkov region administration says.
According to the administration head Arsen Avakov, he knew about it long ago.
"We sent request to the manufacturer three times: asked for its parameters, but received no answer. Only after that we decided to publish this message", the region head noted.