- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Arsenic found in Borjomi won’t affect relations between Georgia and Ukraine2009-08-28 16:44
The message of Kharkov region administration about arsenic detected in Borjomi won't influence relations of Ukraine and Georgia, stated Ukrainian MP Taras Stetskiv [Our Ukraine- People's Self-Defense] - Novyy Region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I don't believe it's somebody's provocation", he highlighted.
"Irrespective whether arsenic was detected or not drawing it to the level of the two states is humiliating and ridiculous".
"One can't compare categories of quality of some water and relations of Georgia and Ukraine. And one must mot twist facts and present them upside down. This fact must be investigated by other structures", Stetskiv said.
Previously Georgia Times reported that messages about arsenic detected in Borjomi mineral water appeared today on the official site of Kharkov region administration.
According to the administration head Arsen Avakov, he knew about it long ago.
"We sent request to the manufacturer three times: asked for its parameters, but received no answer. Only after that we decided to publish this message", the region head noted.