- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and the Czech Republic to sign accord on investment protection2009-08-28 17:47
The accord on investment protection will be signed by the governments of Georgia and the Czech Republic tomorrow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This is the aim of the Czech Minister of Finance Edward Yanota's visit to Tbilisi.
The text is ready, tomorrow the official signing will take place, and it will begin the implementation of Czech companies' projects in Georgia - Business Gruzia.
The Czech Republic intends to start 2 big projects. The first one implies allocation of USD 125 mln to Block Georgia for implementation of 100 New Hospitals program. The second one supposes construction of two new hydro power plants in Guria - at cost of USD 133 mln.