- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia pardoned 238 prisoners2009-08-28 18:47
President Saakashvili signed the decree on pardoning 238 prisoners - GeorgiaTimes reporter in Tbilisi. At the press conference Dimitri Shashkin, the Minister for Penitentiary, said that 169 will be released.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Others will have their term cut by half. According to the Minister, 169 are likely to be released tomorrow, when all the documents from President's administration will be received.
Among the released there are underaged inmates who successfully passed United National Exams this year, and entered colleges and universities.
The Minister added that 195 people were released early in August, and parole is planned for September as well.