- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Up to 400 prisoners to be released in September in Georgia2009-08-31 10:25
Up to 400 prisoners will be released on parole in September in Georgia - GeorgiaTimes reporter in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance, 195 were early released in August.
Previously Georgia Times reported that on August 28th President Saakashvili signed a decree pardoning 238 prisoners. The next day 169 of them were released, 69 had their term cut by half.