- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze threatens Saakashvili with compromising materials2009-08-31 11:12
This morning Nino Burjanadze, Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, stated that soon she would publish serious compromising materials against President Mikheil Saakashvili and members of his government - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I'll name these people and present materials proving the way they became billionaires from budget", she said in her interview to Kviris Palitra [Georgian weekly]. She added that people mentioned in these materials, would find themselves "in a very hard situation". "That day is near", she warned.
Burjanadze also refuted messages of pro-governmental mass media stating she was looking for political asylum. The opposition leader claimed she was in Kyiv in business trip.
"I will struggle till I'm alive; until I'm eliminated", she stated.