- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Czech Republic to allocate Georgia EUR 200 mln2009-08-31 12:51
Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economic Development of Georgia received Edward yanota, the Minister of Finance of the Czech Republic, they discussed issues of economic relations deepening and investment encouragement - GeorgiaTimes reporter in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry's press service, the sides discussed financing of the two projects - construction of 100 new hospitals in Georgia and project in energy sphere.
The total cost of the both projects will amount at least EUR 200 mln. 120 mln out of the them will be directed to construction of hospitals, 80 mln - to the energy project to be implemented by Energo-Pro-Georgia [Georgian-Czech company].
Pololikashvili mentioned the Czech republic will transfer the aforesaid sums step-by-step, and the agreement on cooperation and mutual investment protection, signed in the course of Yanota's visit, will favor the process.