- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gachechiladze and Alasania are the most popular opposition leaders2009-08-31 13:08
Levan Gachechilaze is granted most of people's trust among the range of radical opposition leaders, the survey by Kviris Palitra [Georgian weekly] revealed. 495 respondents participated - Day.Az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Levan Gachechiladze came first with 6.23 points. Irakli Alasania, Our Georgia - New Democrats, was the second with 5.99 points, but he was given more maximal points then Gachechiladze.
Gubaz Sanikidze, the National Forum leader, is the third - 5.68.
He was followed by: Shalva Natelashvili, the Labour Party leader [5.33]; David Gamkrelidze, the New Rights leader [4.05]; Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia head [3.82]; Nino Burjanadze, Democratic movement-United Georgia leader [3.58], Zurab Nogaideli, Movement for Just Georgia [1.29].