- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Redundancy in the Parliament of Georgia2009-08-31 16:13
Today, in the framework of planned optimization of the Parliament 75 employees will be dismissed, 8 departments will be annulled - "GHN".gt-en-newsitem-inside
The optimization is conducted on the basis of the decree of Speaker David Bakradze on July 17th. The reason named in the order was reduction of number of MPs from 235 to 150.
Following the order, a commission headed by David Janiashvili, Head of Staff of Georgian Parliament. The Commission requested the respective analysis to chairmen of parliamentary committees and heads of structural units. They were to analyze functions implied by job descriptions and the work made by employees.
In result, the decision on discharging 75 employees was made, all of them were pre-waned in written form.