- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Representatives of Georgian opposition reckon on position of Tbilisi Mayor2009-08-31 16:46
Representatives of Georgian opposition intend to take the office of Tbilisi Mayor [elections will be held approximately on May 30th 2010] - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
David Berdzenashvili, one of the Republican Party leaders, said that in Tbilisi the rating of the ruling party [United National Movement] amounted 15-16 per cent. He added that the Alliance for Georgia, comprising the Republican Party, had the same rating in the capital. The Alliance would name the candidate a bit later, he added.
Berdzeneshvili also mentioned that the Labour Party and the People's Forum came 3rd and 4th - 10-11 per cent. The opposition member believed the ruling party wouldn't be able to add anything to its rating, unlike the opposition. "It's the entire administrative resource", he said.