- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia called nonsense South Ossetia’s desire to join the Union State2009-08-31 17:41
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia commented the statement of South Ossetian leader Kokoyty, who had expressed wish to start union relations with Russia to establish free movement of citizens through the border of South and North Ossetia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Kokoyty's fantasies go beyond any limits," said Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia David Jagalania. "Kokoyty changes his positions very often and, in fact, the Georgian side doesn't intend to comment his nonsense", he added.
As for the Georgian position, Jagalania said it's unambiguous and proceeds from the international law principles.
Previously Georgia Times reported that at the opening ceremony of photo exhibition Eduard Kokoyty said the South Ossetia wanted to join the Union State of Russia and Belarus.