- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
International airport to be built in Poti2009-09-01 13:00
Yesterday President Saakashvili visited the city and announced that "within one and a half years the biggest airport of Georgia and all Caucasus, meeting European standards, will be built in Poti. He underlined that implementation of the project would help to develop tourism sphere in the country - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The President highlighted that the number of tourists in Ajaria has already exceeded 400 000, and in 2012 their number will be about 3 mln.
At the present moment Georgia has 2 international airports: in Tbilisi and in Batumi. Kopitnari airport [Kutaisi] also conducts international flights.