- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia to draw conclusions of "people’s dialog" campaign2009-09-01 18:42
Following the request of Speaker Bakradze, starting with the next week MPs must analyze results of "the people's dialog' initiated by President Saakashvili, Bakradze stated at today's sitting of the parliamentary bureau - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bakradze thanked MPs who "were tirelessly meeting with the population all through the summer". He noted that at the present stage the most important part are the results which must follow the campaign.
He called on parliamentary fractions and committees to start active work for practical tacling the problems the campaign revealed.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Davis Bakradze opened the "people's dialog" campaign declared by President Saakashvili, with his meeting with Dusheti region population on July 28th.
In the course of the U.S. Vice President Biden's visit to Georgia decision was made to hold regular meetings of MPs and government members with people, as Biden advised to build "real democracy".