- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Netherlands stated support for territorial integrity of Georgia2009-09-02 10:19
Yesterday a meeting between Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Grigol Vashadze and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Georgia Pieter Langenberg, was held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed the issues of bilateral and multilateral cooperation between Georgia and the Netherlands, and focused on Georgia's integration into the European and Euro-Atlantic structures.
"The Dutch side expressed its full support regarding the submission by Georgia of a draft resolution on refugees and internally displaced persons to the 63rd UN General Assembly and reaffirmed its unaltered position on Georgia's independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity" the message spread by the Ministry says.