- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian border guards killed at the border with Turkey, not Armenia2009-09-02 16:10
Three Georgian border guards were killed at the border with Turkey, not Armenia, MIA border police states - Novosti - Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this turn, the National Security Service of Armenia refuted the previously spread information about three Georgian border guards found dead at Armenian-Georgian border.
Shota Khizanishvili, the head of MIA of Georgia administration stated the three bodies were found today at one of the border posts near Georgian-Armenian border, near settlement Adigeni.
The National Security Service of Armenia press centre representative explained that Adigeni district borders on Turkey, and the incident probably occurred at Georgian-Turkish border.
As it turned our, this morning 3 Georgian border guards were found dead in one of the summer camps near Georgian-Turkish border in Akhaltsikhi region [South Georgia].
According to border police, there were 4 guards in the camp, three were shot dead, and the fourth was lost.
The investigation continues, names of the killed will be published after their relatives would be informed.