- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting of Azerbaijania, Georgian, and Armenian delegations will be held in Tbilisi2009-09-02 18:01
On September 8th - 9th representatives of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia will conduct negotiations in Tbilisi to discuss energy policy of South Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Caucasus Environmental Infrastructure and Green Energy Investment & Finance Summit 2009, organized by Euroconvention Conferences, will be held - Trend.
Huseingulu Bagirov, the Minister of Ecology and natural Resources of Azerbaijan; Alexander Khetaguri, the Minister of Energy of Georgia; Georgi Kechidze , the Minister of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Georgia, are expected to make speeches. The government of Armenia will be represented by high-ranking officials.
The main topics will be: renewable energy sources, development of regional energy policy, energy transport, ecological infrastructure.