- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian soldiers destroyed car of the new Minister of Defense2009-09-03 10:54
Georgian soldiers destroyed the personal car of Bacho Akhalaya, the new Minister of Defense, in his being the Deputy Minister of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The car was practically torn apart by the military, Rezonansi [Geogian newspaper] states citing to a number of sources - the Vzglyad.
According to the paper, the incident occurred in the course of Akhalaya's visit to a military base in Gori. Experts say it illustrates the army's attitude to the new minister and possible consequences.
Previously Georgia Times reported that all the 4 Deputy Ministers of Defense [Vladimir Chachibaya, Gela Berdzenishvili, Georgi Muchaidze, Otar Berdzenishvili] resigned. A number of mass media believe they did it as a protest against Bach Akhalaya's appointment.