- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Akhalaya held a meeting with diplomatic corps2009-09-03 12:00
Bacho Akhalaya, the new Minister of Defense of Georgia, yesterday held his first meeting with representative of accredited diplomatic corps.gt-en-newsitem-inside
To ambassadors of NATO member countries he presented his plan of work in the ministry - Novosti-Gruzia.
According to this plan, the main priorities will be Georgia's integration into NATO, modernization of Georgian army, preservation of peace in the country.
Akhalaya underlined the importance of participation of Georgian military in international missions and coalitions; providing professional education for civil and military personnel of the Ministry of Defense; promised to accelerate process of Georgia's integration into NATO.