- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian military were acquainted with NATO codification2009-09-03 11:17
The delegation of the Bundeswehr of the Federal Republic of Germany led by Col. Claus - Dieter Bliss yesterday acquainted Georgian colleagues with NATO codification system.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The guests held meetings with officers and specialists of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia, presentation was conducted to inform about NATO codification system and give recommendations to the Georgian side to approach the Alliance's standards - RIA Novosti.
The personnel of the IT Department and Standardization and Codification unit of the Defense Ministry of Georgia also offered an introductory presentation.
The Bundeswehr delegation visit is being held in the framework of bilateral military cooperation plan for 2009.
In 2008 Georgia was included in NATO codification system. According to the Ministry of Defense of Georgia, the system was established in 1958 and now unites 56 countries.
Its main function is better communication between the Alliance member countries in the military sphere.