- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition named its candidate for Tbilisi Mayor position2009-09-03 12:43
Irakli Alasania, the pro-opposition Alliance for Georgia leader, will run for Tbilisi Mayor in first direct elections, says Mamuka Katsitadze, the new Rights Party [part of Alliance for Georgia] leader. He cannot rule out support of other opposition forces to Alasania.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The election are expected to be held on May 30th 2010 - the Vzglyad.
At the same time, Katsitadze thinks primaries among various opposition leaders to define their rating for Mayor's elections are quite possible.
He adds opposition made a mistake when didn't choose one candidate as the alternative to President Mikheil Saakashvili.
Opposition intends to win Tbilisi Mayor's elections, Katsitadze concludes.