- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia [Caucasus region] discussed cooperation with Georgia [U.S. state]2009-09-03 15:00
David Jagalania, Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia [Caucasus region] discussed cooperation with U.S. state of Georgia with Scott Henwood, the Assistant to the Honorary Consul of Georgia to Atlanta.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed the issues of cooperation between Georgia [Caucasus region] and the U.S. state of Georgia, as well as the "Rural Economic and Agriculture Development" project presented by the American side, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia stated.
In addition, the sides agreed to continue to cooperate in respect to the other important issues, the Press and Information Department of the Ministry stated.