- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Minister of Economy in South Ossetia2009-09-03 15:54
Today Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, signed several decrees on appointments to high positions in the government of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
These were signed on request of PM Vadim Brovtsev in the light of forming the new Cabinet.
According to the President's administration, Alexander Zhmailo was appointed the Minister of Economic Development - Interfax. Other ministers preserved their positions.
Previously the new structure of executive power was established in South Ossetia.
President's decree, signed on August 25th , left only 10 ministries out of 18.
Abolished: ministries of Press and Mass Communications; Communications; Ecology; Industry; Agriculture; Transport; Land Relations; of Youth Affairs, Tourism and Sport.
They became parts of the remaining structures. Remained: Foreign Ministry; Ministry of Defense; Ministry of Emergency; Interior Ministry; Civil Defense Ministry; Ministry of Justice; of Economic Development; of Education and Science; of Culture; of Healthcare and Social Development; and the Ministry of Finance
The re-organisation was conducted upon the initiative of the PM and agreed by the President and the parliament of South Ossetia. The government administration added the new cabinet will be endorsed soon.