- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania’s party to participate in Electoral Code reformation2009-09-03 16:44
Our Georgia- Free Democrats party headed by Irakli Alasania, will participate in electoral reform - InterpressNews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The party delegation, headed by Secretary General Zurab Abashidze, today conducts a meeting in the National Democratic Institute [USA].
According to Abashidze, the purpose of their political union is creation of absolutely new electoral environment. "We realize the responsibility to the Georgian society in regard to changing the undemocratic environment and holding just elections, protection of citizens from rigging, from political and police pressure. We won't allow and won't put up with undemocratic conduction of the next elections", - подчеркнул Абашидзе.
The group working on Electoral Code of Georgia reform includes representatives of parliamentary majority and minority, and also members of Industry Will Save Georgia party.