- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister of Economy of Georgia introduced his deputies2009-09-03 17:20
Zurab Pololikashvili, the new Minister of Economy of Georgia, introduced his new deputies - GeorgiaTimes reporter in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's briefing he announced that two previous ones - Uruzmag Karkusov and Sulkhan Sisauri - remain. The first deputy is now Grigol Gobejeshvili, who previously worked in the Ministry of Finance, and was event the deputy minister of Finance. He was ordered to monitor fields of privatization and state property management.
The other new deputy is Zurab Alavidze, the ex-banker, president of VTB bank, who is to monitor foreign trade, tourism and export.
Pololikashvili's predecessor Lasha Zhvania was dismissed for insufficient work with investors and flaws in privatization process. According to the previous messages, the new Minister fired all the deputies except for Karkusov. Today's messages say Sisauri also remained.
Personnel changes in the Ministry of Economy continue.