- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government is working out economy development plan2009-09-03 18:03
Government of Georgia, together with several consulting groups is working on the new plan of economy development, says Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economy, at briefing - Georgia Times reporter in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Minister, the consulting council, formed from experts and management of Georgian companies' representatives, is working on the plan. Besides, the consulting council of foreign experts was established and assists Georgia, Pololikashvili mentions.
He states that both short-term and long-term plans will be worked out, and promises to tell about work conducted in this field, in detail to the end of the month.