- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and South Ossetia to meet in Ergneti again in end September2009-09-03 18:35
He added he was content with the meeting - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representative of the Georgian side, MIA spokesman Shota Utiashvili said the EU presented initiatives concerning free movement of people in the conflict area.
He explained the EU proposed free movement of local residents to let them visit religious places and graveyards, Georgia supported the initiative.
He added that South Ossetian side agreed but said the decision would be made after thorough consideration of the issue.
Utiashvili mentioned the question about 6 Georgians [who had been detained in Mosabruni settlement, Leninogori region, south Ossetia] was raised. The South Ossetian delegation promised to provide detailed information.
In their turn, Tskhinval representatives raised question of Ossetians regarded as lost since August events.