- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: Saakashvili’s policy threatens with international isolation of Georgia2009-09-04 13:01
Further rule of Mikheil Saakashvili may lead to international isolation of Georgia, opposition believes. "With his course Saakashvili will lead to Georgia's having no allies," said Levan Berdzenishvili, one of the Republican Party leaders, in the air of Caucasia TV company.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that the President "counts his last days - from the political point of view".
Previously Giya Maisashvili [Party of the Future leader] said the new U.S. administration sees Saakashvili's government for more objectively then Bush's administration and don't support him blindly.