- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili participates in working out the economy stimulation plan2009-09-04 14:48
Georgian government is working out a new plan to stimulate economy, stated Mikheil Saakashvili several days ago, at the opening ceremony of Radisson hotel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the President, work on new stimulation strategy, which must be implemented by a united governmental team - Business Gruzia.
In end June the Georgian government presented the economy stimulation plan for the first time. According to this one, the government rendered aid to banking and construction sectors. Another part of this plan was the program to restore old Tbilisi. In exchange to the credits allocated by banks on state guarantee, developers must finish construction of non-accomplished buildings and provide people living in houses under the threat of collapse, with accommodation.
According to the President's statement, population will feel the results of the plan this autumn.