- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gazprom announced gas price for South Ossetia2009-09-04 17:55
Gazprom and South Ossetia agreed on the price for gas, said Vadim Brovtsev, the PM of South Ossetia. He added that the accord with the Russian gas holding was signed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In result of negotiations the firstly announced price decreased from 13 [41 cent] to 7 [22 cent] roubles per cubic meter", Brovtsev said - ITAR TASS.
"For consumers the price will be 4.18 roubles [appr. 13 cent], the rest will be paid from the republic's budget", he explained.
At the present moment Russian gas flows to SO in Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline, operating since August 26th 2009, previously it South Ossetia was supplied via Georgia.
From August 2008 Gazprom reconstructed gas facilities in South Ossetia and built anew some. Gas supplies were restored on January 24th 2009. Gazprom and government of South Ossetia intend to establish a joint enterprise to manage the gas pipeline, over 50 per cent will belong to the Russian holding. The cost of Dzuarikau - Tskhinval pipeline construction amounted appr. USD 500 mln.
Previously the deputy head of Gazprom Alexander Ananenkov mentioned that the price flowing directly from Russia would be much lower then for gas transited via Georgia.