- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia cannot rule out the blast was a terrorist act2009-09-07 10:33
Yesterday morning at a railway near Ingiri settlement [West Georgia] a massive blast occurred. A few minutes before the blast a passenger train must have ran via this passage.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Fortunately, the train wasn't damaged, the incident caused no casualties or victims, investigation continues.
The blast can be qualified as a terrorist act, stated Shota Utiashvili, the Interior Ministry spokesman in the evening - Echo of Moscow.
The investigation detected that a significant mass of TNT, Georgian Railway company stated - GHN.
In early June a railway passage was in the same region was exploded.