- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: USA discontent with Akhalaya’s appointment2009-09-07 11:49
U.S. State Department is discontent with appointment of Bacho Akhalaya to the position of the Minister of Defense, stated Levan Berdzenishvili, one of the pro-opposition Republican Party leaders, who had visited Washington.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The State Department said they had warned Georgians [against doing it]", he told and added that a "very acute reaction" followed the Minister's of Defense appointment, and in the USA the attitude to President Saakashvili is changing gradually - the Vzglyad.
Berdzenishvili said that in the USA "certain decisions in regard to Georgan authorities are nade, they are not implemented, but will be implemented". The Republican party leader mentioned that with appointment of "sadist" Akhalaya Saakashvili showed the USA and NATO that he didn't care about their opinion.