- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Banking sector of Georgia incurs losses2009-09-07 15:32
Losses of banking sector of Georgia grow - Commersant.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In August 2009 the losses of banks amounted GEL 74.590 mln, this index increased 11 times since January.
Last year's losses of the banking sector amounted GEL 215 mln.
In early 2009 the banking sector was represented with 20 trade banks. Their number was cut by 1 - the First British Bank, belonging to renowned businessman Pantiko Tordia's family.