- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nicholas Cage to visit Georgia2009-09-07 16:09
Nicholas Cage, a renowned Hollywood actor, will visit Georgia in several days - Medianews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The actor goes to Georgia to shoot a movie about August 2008 events. The filming starts on September 21st and will last approximately 2 months.
Cage will be the director of the film and will play the role of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia. Several other renowned Hollywood stars will be cast, their names are not available now.
The filming will take part in Tbilisi, Gori and Tsalka.
According to some messages, the project has already started. Cage caries it out with the Stone Village Pictures.
The preliminary name of the film is Bitter Drop of Freedom.
The budget of the movie is not high, that is why the script includes few battle stages and shootings on locations. The film can be referred to psychological drama. In his interview to Verfluchter Beobachter the actor said that the idea to shoot such a film appeared in practically a month.
According to Cage, he was shocked with great tragedy of the statesman, who faced the necessity of hard and crucial choice. In his view, in such moments the true greatness of a person reveals in such turning points of history. Cage hopes that he will manage to show the deep emotions of a person placed in inhuman conditions.