- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Minister called on diplomats to take vengeance on Russia for “aggression”2009-09-07 16:41
At today's meeting with Georgian ambassadors, accredited abroad, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, called on them to do everything possible to bring Russia to book for "last year's aggression".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian subject matter must always be in the centre of international attention", he mentioned. According to Vashadze, "active work with international organisations is needed to make Russia pay dear for last year's aggression", the Vzglyad.
Russian -Georgian issues were in focus at the meting with ambassadors. "Restoration of territorial integrity, security, stability, democratic and liberal values", the Foreign Minister called the priorities of Georgian diplomacy.
Today ambassadors also meet with President Saakashvili.