- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian delegation held meetings in Cuba2009-09-07 17:20
Abkhazian delegation, making voyage in Latin American countries, arrived in Cuba and held a number of meeting with representatives of its Foreign Ministry - Yuga.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The first country to visit was Venezuela.
According to Irakli Tujba, in previously Venezuela, at the meeting of Abkhazian Deputy Foreign Minister Maxim Gvinjia with ambassadors of Honduras, Bolivia, Argentina and Chili possibility of establishing cooperation with ALBA [organisation including these Latin American countries] had been discussed.
At the meeting they also discussed prospects of Abkhazia's recognition by Latin American countries. "In this regard establishing diplomatic contacts with Venezuela and Cuba, occupying leading positions in the region, whose actions can influence positions on this issue of other countries, gets special stress", Tujba said.
The delegation includes Deputy Foreign Minister Maxim Gvinjia; head of Foreign Ministry protocol department Asida Inapshba; center of Humanitarian Programs employee, head of Information department Irakli Tujba; MP Sener Gogua.