- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia released 16 members of BUKET crew2009-09-07 17:47
Poti city court released 16 out of 17 members of BUKET vessel crew after paying the fine of GEL 3 000 [USD 1 800] per each, RIA Novosti reports alluding to press service of border police of MIA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
BUKET vessel, flying flag of Panama and carrying 700 tons of diesel fuel and 2000 tons of fuel to Abkhazia, was detained by the Georgian side. Georgia regards Abkhazian basin as own territory, and considers delivery of cargo without Tbilisi's permission as a crime
Four out of 17 are citizens of Azerbaijan, al the rest are citizens of Turkey. The Azerbaijanians were released on September 4th . The fate of the captain, sentenced to 24 years of imprisonment, will be decided at the meeting of Foreign Minister of Turkey and President of Georgia.
Russian Foreign Ministry claimed that Moscow demands from Tbilisi to stop seizures of vessels in neutral waters and intended to turn to Georgia via Switzerland for explanations.