- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Earthquake in Georgia - 8 September, 20092009-09-08 10:30
Last night, at appr. 2:42 a/m/ [local time] an earthquake took place in Georgia - GeorgiaTimes reporter. According to Tbilisi seismologist station, the epicentrum was appr. 86 miles away from Tbilisi, in West Georgia, not so far from Oni [Racha-Lechkhumi region].gt-en-newsitem-inside
The power of shocks in epicentrum amounted 8 points, in Tbilisi - up to 5 points. Less powerful shocks lasted for some time. Seismologists say there is no danger of larger earthquake.
According to tentative information of seismologist station, there have been no messages about victims or serious destructions.