- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia to continue guest sittings in regions2009-09-08 11:24
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the parliament of Georgia, believes that the guest sitting of bureau held last week, was successful as many questions were discussed - GeorgiaTimes reporter.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The very fact that the previous sitting in the building of Supreme Council of Ajaria continued for practically 3 and a half hours, is a signal that the sitting was successful", the Speaker says.
He adds that similar guest sittings of bureau will continue in various regions of the. Bakradze calls meetings in Ajaria especially important as the autonomy has its own legislative body, and cooperation with it is of specific character.
The chairman of the parliament mentions that problem solving and due actions must be the result of "people's dialog" campaign. He calls on parliamentary opposition to join and says ready to hold a working meeting to define cooperation format.