- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian-Abkhaz meeting on incident prevention to be held today in Gali2009-09-08 12:27
Meeting of Georgian and Abkhazian delegation will be held today in Gali [Abkhazia] - the Vzglyad. Issues of incident prevention and mechanism of response will be discussed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting is held in the framework of Geneva Talks on security in Caucasus.
Previously Abkhazia stated that at the meeting, in the presence of international intermediates, will condemn Georgia's piracy in sea.
Previous, the third, meeting of this kind finished without any results.
In the course of that meeting official Tbilisi demanded from the Abkhazian side to remove restraints on citizens' movements via Inguri bridge. However, the Abkhazian side refused to open the border and mentioned the movement would be restrained until the resort season was over.