- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagaturia proposed to investigate President’s activities2009-09-08 16:32
Jondi Bagaturia, the pro-opposition MP, in the course of the session presented the initiative to establish temporary investigation commission to study activities of President Mikheil Saakashvili - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Bagaturia, Mikheil Saakashvili claimed that in the course of his presidency some ministers enriched themselves illegally.
"But the President claimed it only after some representatives of his team joined opposition", Bagaturia explained and stated that no adequate measures had been taken yet.
At the same time, the MP regarded the fact of passing state property by the President to ex-members of his team. Bagaturia meant the cottage in Tskhneti, sold by Saaakashvili to ex-Speaker Burjanadze for 1 lari.
"The aforesaid facts are a sufficient ground to interest the Parliament in the Presdient's activities and decisions he made", the MP believes.