- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Cage won’t shoot a film about August war2009-09-08 17:13
Previously spread by Georgian mass media message about Nicholas Cage's plans to shoot a film about August war and play a role of Saakashvili in it, turned out to be wrong - Utro.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Earlier Georgian mass media stated that the actor was heading for Georgia to shoot film about August war of 2008, in which he would act Saakashvili. The filming was allegedly to begin on September 21st and last for 2 months.
Initially the message appeared in blogs, and was even illustrated with Cage in the role of the Georgian President photo. But in comments to the article which made such a stir, the author of the blog confessed there will be no film, and the idea was "cooked up".